Looking to maximize the effectiveness of your social media posts? Come in please. After you. Of course, what works for one company might not always work for another. The important thing is to experiment and see what works for your audience. With blogging being one of the best ways to bring traffic to your site and YouTube being one of the most effective marketing tools out there, social-campaign company My Clever Agency has thought it only right that they were included in the latest revision of their ‘Perfect Posts’ infographic. Some things to keep in mind for each of the major social networks:
- Pinterest: Posts without human faces get repinned 23 percent more.
- YouTube: Make sure your file name reflects your clever title.
- Facebook: It’s okay to post after your business closes. Your audience may be more available.
- Twitter: Shortened links with Bit.ly get more retweets.
- Google+: Use full size images (800x600px) to stand out.
- Instagram: Use the rule of thirds. Put the subject of the photo in only two-thirds of the photo, it’s visually more appealing.
- Vine: Use a tripod to keep videos steady.
- Tumblr: “Like” and “Reblog.” Tumblr is built on community and this will get your name your blog out there. If you just post mindlessly, no one is going to find you. Be visible.
- Blogging: Keep blog posts between 500-800 words.
++ Click Image to Enlarge ++
Source: How To Create Perfect Posts for Blog, YouTube, Tumblr, Vine, Google+, Facebook & Twitter: Version 4 [Infographic]