This is a guest post by DesignApp.io for Shopio eCommerce Blog.
Using the right logo for e-commerce store is one of the most important point for your business brand. Your logo design should clearly define your business model for your target audience. 5 e-commerce logo design tips by DesignApp.
Keep it simpleLogos are meant to be an easy way for customers to remember your company. A complex logo can be difficult to reproduce and more importantly, difficult to remember. Simplicity is the key to win the heart of people
Properly ColoredThis is not a superficial decision, color carries meanings and communicates ideas. However rules are made to be broken. Find some accepted color meanings below the page.
AppropriateFirst it should accurately describe your brand. Then ensure that message is conveyed to your target customer clearly. For example, if you are designing a logo for children’s toys store, it would be appropriate to use a childish font & colour scheme.
VersatileAn effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications. Think about, your logo still effective on mobile, printed in one color?
MemorableAn effective logo design should be memorable and this is achieved by having a simple, yet, appropriate logo.
DesignApp lets you create satisfying logo design in just 5 mins.DesignApp offers a high quality solution for logo and brand design which is one of the most important points of small and medium-sized businesses are unsuccessful. There are more than thousands of logo design elements and hundreds of ready-made logos for creating custom and unique logo design. Its easiest and fastest way to have a logo design to use e-commerce store. Logo maker allows you to add custom symbols, texts, tag lines, change color of any elements and give them some effects. You can make unlimited changes of your logo design and download again and again. So you have chance to find best logo for your e-commerce store with compairing your designs. Even you can create banner or promotion pruduct designs. Try out DesignApp.
- Red evokes aggressiveness, passion, strength and vitality
- Pink evokes femininity, innocence, softness and health.
- Orange evokes fun, cheeriness and warm exuberance.
- Yellow evokes positivity, sunshine and cowardice.
- Green evokes tranquility, health and freshness.
- Blue evokes authority, dignity, security and faithfulness.
- Purple evokes sophistication, spirituality, costliness, royalty and mystery.
- Brown evokes utility, earthiness, woodsy-ness and subtle richness.
- White evokes purity, truthfulness, being contemporary and refined.
- Gray evokes somberness, authority, practicality and a corporate mentality.
- Black evokes seriousness, distinctiveness, boldness and being classic.